Interviews & Guest Blogs about Workshops
Further interviews and guest blogs capturing the discussions in the plenary and workshop sessions will be added over the next weeks.
- Keynote - Arvind Narula
- Roundtable Part 1 - Decarbonizing Portfolios: How to - and will it work?
- Roundtable Part 2 - Stock Exchanges: New drivers of Sustainable development and Responsible Investng?
- Workshop A1 - Shareholder Engagement: The next step in ESG integration?
- Workshop A2 - ESG Integration- What is working?
- Seminar A2 – Ultimate ESG Integration – Picking the winners of the future: how sustainable is your portfolio?
- Workshop B1 – Entrepreneur Salon: Featuring sustainable investment opportunities
- Seminar C - Passionate Investing
- Workshop C2 - Renewable Energy Systems: Opportunities for investors and lessons learned
- Workshop C3 – Private Equity. Can PE decarbonize portfolios and create value?
- Workshop D2 – Impact Investing in BoP markets
- Seminar D - ESG Research (Mistra Center for Sustainable Markets)
- Tytti Kaasinen - GES (Global Engagement Services)
- Mo (Mohamed) El-Fatatry - CEO and founder | Masar
- Helinä Piik - Founder and Executive Director | Better World Events
- Evan Harvey - Managing Director of Corporate Sustainability | Nasdaq
- Frederik van Deurs - Managing Partner | Green Tech Challenge
- Perrine Dutronc - Managing Director | Inflection Point Capital Management
- George Sallfeldt - CEO | Morningstar Sweden
- Gunnela Hahn - Head of Responsible Investments | Church of Sweden
- Glenn Frommer - Managing Partner | ESG Matters Ltd - Hong Kong
- Sonja Haider - Senior Business and Investors Advisor | Chemsec
- Klaus-Michael Christensen - President | Swiss Impact Investment Association
- Lian Sim Yeo - Special Adviser | Singapore Exchange (SGX)